Current team members
- Emtiyaz Khan (Oct 2016-, Team Leader)
- Pierre Alquier (Aug 2019-, Senior Scientist)
- Hongyi Ding (July 2019-, Postdoc)
- Xiangming Meng (July 2019-, Postdoc)
- Wu Lin (Jan 2018-, PhD student at UBC, co-supervised with Mark Schmidt)
- Vincent Tan (May 2019-, Research assistant)
- Dharmesh Tailor (May 2019-, Research Assistant)
- Maciej Korzepa (Feb-Dec 2019, Intern from DTU, Copenhagen)
- Alexander Immer (March 2019- March 2020, Intern from EPFL, Switzerland)
- Anshuk Uppal (June-Dec 2019, Intern from IIIT Bangalore)
- Michael Przystupa (July-Dec 2019, Intern from UBC Vancouver)
- Roman Bachmann (July-Feb 2019, Intern from EPFL, Switzerland)
- Lucie Perrotta (Sep-Feb 2019, Intern from EPFL, Switzerland)
- Farzaneh Mahdisoltani (Sep-Feb 2019, Intern from UToronto and Vector Institute, Canada)
Collaborators and past team members
] [ Top
- Matthias Bauer (Sep-Oct 2019, Intern from Max-Planck Institute)
- Pingbo Pan (May-Sep 2019, Intern from UT Sydney)
- Pierre Orenstein (May-Sep 2019, Intern from France)
- Benjamin Bray (May-August 2019, Intern from Georgia Tech)
- Ehsan Abedi (March-August 2019, Intern from EPFL, Switzerland)
- Mark Goldstein (June-Sep 2019, Intern from NYU)
- Anirudh Jain (Dec 2018-July 2019, Intern from ISM, India)
- Runa Eschenhagen (Oct 2018-May 2019, Intern from University of Osnabrück, Germany)
- Anand Subramanian (Feb-May 2019, Intern from JAIST, Japan)
- Ohiremen Dibua (Intern from Stanford University between July 2018 to Aug 2018).
- Jiaxin Shi (Intern from Tsinghua University between July 2018 to Sep 2018).
- Hanna Tseran (Intern from University of Tokyo from Nov. 2017 to Aug. 2018).
- Si Kai Lee (Research Assistant from Dec 2017 to August 2018)
- Frederik Kunster (Intern from EPFL from Feb 2018 to August 2018).
- Didrik Nielsen (Research assistant from March 2017 to August 2018, joined DTU Copenhagen in Ole Winther's group)
- Aaron Mishkin (Intern from UBC during Jan-Jun 2018, joined UBC as a Master student).
- Wu Lin (Research assistant from Jan-Dec 2017, joined UBC as a PhD student)
- Nicolas Hubacher (Research Assistant from Jan-Dec 2017)
- Zuozhu Liu (Intern from SUTD during June-Dec 2017).
- Vaden Masrani (Intern from UBC during May-Oct 2017)
- Salma El Aloui (Intern from École Polytechnique during Jun-Sep 2017)
- Kimia Nadjahi (Intern from ENS Cachan during May-Sep 2017)
- Arnaud Robert (Intern from EPFL during Oct 2016 to April 2017)
- Heiko Strathman (from UCL)
- (July 2-30, 2019) Paul Doukhan (University Cergy-Pontoise).
- (Apr 22, 2019) Edwin Bonilla (Data61).
- (Apr 8-15, 2019) Arun Verma (IIT Mumbai).
- (Apr 2-9, 2019) Prof. Yarin Gal (Oxford).
- (Apr 2-19, 2019) Siddharth Swaroop (Cambridge).
- (Mar 25-29, 2019) Prof. Haavard Rue (KAUST).
- Pierre Alquire (from ENSAE Paris-tech on Feb 27, 2019) [ Talk details ]
- Pierre Jacob (from Harvard University on Feb 26, 2019) [ Talk details ]
- Sergey Kushnarev (from SUTD, Singapore from Feb 2-7, 2019)
- Vijay Chandrasekhar and Foo Chuan Sheng (from the Institute of Infocomm research, A-star, Singapore on Nov. 28, 2018)
- Cedric Archambeau (from Amazon, Berlin on Oct. 18, 2018)
- Yarin Gal (from Oxford University between Sep. 7-12, 2018)
- Tim Lau (from North Western University, between Aug 1-17, 2018)
- Srijith PK (from IIT Hyderabad, India, between July 18-31, 2018)
- Yarin Gal (from Oxford University between Feb. 12-18, 2018)
- Akash Srivastava (from University of Edinburgh, between Jan. 28, 2017 - Feb 14, 2018)
- Yarin Gal (from Cambridge University between Feb. 12-17, 2017)
- Mauricio A Alvarez (from University of Sheffield, between Nov. 18-25, 2017)
- Thang Bui (from University of Cambridge between Oct. 2-20, 2017)
- Mark Schmidt (from UBC between Aug 14-25, 2017)
- Yarin Gal (from Cambridge University between Aug. 17-25, 2017)
- Prof. Havard Rue (from KAUST from June 19-25, 2017)
- Prof. Arnaud Doucet (from Oxford University on April 26, 2017)
- Prof. Marco Cuturi (from Ecole des Mines, France on April 18, 2017)
- Dr. Parag Rastogi (from Glasgow in March 2017)
- Heiko Strathman (from UCL in March 2017)
- Maja Rudolph (in March 2017 from Columbia University)